Write a program to reverse a singly linked list? Modify that program to reverse a doubly linked list.
PHP Data Structures Interview Questions
Questions to ask a PHP Developer
PHP engineers are often required to have a knowledge of the full web stack: starting with the ability to write optimized SQL queries, and wrapping up with a good understanding of HTML/CSS. When interviewing a PHP developer, make sure that you think through your requirements and ask good questions for all of them.
Here's a suggestion for a good menu of PHP interview questions:
- Start off with some basic SQL such as SQL Skills: Joins, Averages and Sums
- Include at least one simple coding task such as Separate a list of integers or Find the missing number
- Explore their ability to come up with an overall system design and data model with a flexible question like Design a restaurant reservation system or Design a card game system
- Ensure that they have a solid understanding of the basic building blocks of the web by asking about HTTP GET and POST or What are HTTP cookies?
- Wrap up with some CSS questions like Explore the HTML display and position attributes or CSS rule-set basics
What is a hashtable? Give an example of a type of problem that a hashtable is useful for.
For the data structures: Array and Linked List explain:
- Where you might use them
- Operations that are commonly supported (add, insert etc)
Write a function to take the following list and return one list of odd numbers and one list of even numbers:
ints = [1,21,53,84,50,66,7,38,9]
Discuss an algorithm to traverse a tree, depth first.